Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello.

  • Just a little intro. I love making different crafts, anything from simple "Kid Crafts" to jewelry to anime-character costumes. I'm still learning crafts and techniques at almost 42, so there may be some times where you'll say, "...But I ALREADY know that...!!" ...But some folks DON'T. So PLEASE, NO flames, NO hating, if you want to share a CONSTRUCTIVE tip, it's appreciated. If you see a potential safety hazard (beyond common sense) that I didn't warn a reader about, please let me know.
  • I'm fine with different anime fan sub-groups (Lolitas, Dollfies, Furries, Cosplayers,Crossplayers, Classic Otaku, etc.). I don't like nasty comments about these folks, because many of them are just enjoying their creativity. Slurs will NOT be tolerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment