Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween scarecrow




The store where I work usually has a Fall Harvest (Halloween) Festival, and I'm usually elected to do the Face-Painting table (I LOVE it!!) I decided to dress as a scarecrow this year, because it's much more kid-friendly (AND comfortable!!) I wanted to wear festive Autumn earrings, so I went through different beads and things. I came across some plastic Autumn floral picks normally used for plastic flower centerpieces and decorations. A couple of them had little scarecrows on them, so I pulled them off the picks.


I poked holes in the tips of their hats with a needle, and glued in a wire with a loop at the top. I attached them to antique-copper earring posts, and wore them to work! They're big, but VERY lightweight--and cute. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment